Job Opportunity: We are looking for a Sales Leader to drive sales and to grow the business in Norway
28 jan 2020
At Construction Products Group, our vision is to enable our customers to shape a world where buildings and structures save energy, last longer and exceed sustainability benchmarks.
From joint sealing, bonding & insulation through to passive fire protection, performance flooring, waterproofing and roofing solutions — the brand portfolio includes a broad range of our trusted brands Tremco, illbruck, Flowcrete, Nullifire, Vandex and Dryvit.
We're on a mission to grow. And you can join.
We’re out on an exciting journey and are always on the look for talented, highly motivated people who are passionate about collaboration, innovation and education for sustainable customer success.
Right now, CPG Nordics are looking for a Sales Leader Norway to be responsible for, and to represent all brands in our portfolio for the Norwegian market. You will have an operational role while having the responsibility for two engaged sales reprs. in your team. However, we are in a progressive phase with the construction of a strong organisation in Norway, and you will be an influential part of expanding and creating this organisation.
As our CPG Sales Leader in Norway, you will be a key representative for the Groups Nordic business unit, working with and promoting all of our brands with the main objective to drive and grow sales in Norway. Your overall purpose will be to:
- Grow sales in the region
- Establish a competitive position of each brand within its respective category and segments
- Continuously grow CPG’s recognition in Norway
- Promote and sell key products to construction sites
- Train applicators and end users in new installation techniques and products
- Identify key stakeholders of end users and influencers
Your Key Responsibilities
- Drive sales growth and profitability
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential of new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Who You Are
We believe that you are a highly motivated person with lots of energy. You are confident in working on all levels at a building site and always strive to set goals for the region. You naturally make informed, intelligent decisions and you are good at motivating, listening to and delegating to team members as well as you like working hands-on to push for the extra mile. You believe in leading by example, and are an open-minded person with a stong holistic approach.
To fit this role, you need to have excellent leadership skills, communication skills and to be an excellent team player that truly understands the value of working together.
Working Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience within B2B sales
- Understand and have knowledge of reading drawings
- Understand the processes at a construction site
- Strong English, both written and verbal
- Fluent in Norwegian, both written and verbal
- This role requires frequent travel to Sweden
Send your application with CV and personal letter to Siri@flowcrete.com. or visit either of our Linkedin pages to use the Easy Apply function. Selection is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about this position you are more than welcome to contact Siri Cathrine Lunde, General Manager Flowcrete Norway.
+47 993 446 46
About Our Group
Construction Products Group has 1,500 employees across Europe and is part of RPM International Inc. — one of the world’s leading construction products companies for both the industrial and consumer segments. RPM is headquartered in Medina, Ohio (USA) and is listed on the New York stock exchange.
Uppskattade du detta inlägg? Klicka nedan för att dela med ditt nätverk:
För mer information ring +46 31 57 00 10 eller besök oss på webben www.flowcrete.se.
Information till redaktörer
Flowcrete är ett världsledande produktvarumärke inom fogfria golv. Varumärket marknadsförs och säljs på den skandinaviska marknaden av Tremco CPG Sweden AB och Tremco CPG Norway AS, som är en del av Construction Products Group Europe.
Tremco CPG Sweden AB har sitt huvudkontor i Kungälv i Västra Götaland.