Job Opportunity: Sales Representative Norway with Expertise in Seamless Resin Floors to Construction Products Group
29 jan 2020
At Construction Products Group, our vision is to enable our customers to shape a world where buildings and structures save energy, last longer and exceed sustainability benchmarks.
From joint sealing, bonding & insulation through to passive fire protection, performance flooring, waterproofing and roofing solutions — the brand portfolio includes a broad range of our trusted brands Tremco, illbruck, Flowcrete, Nullifire, Vandex and Dryvit.
We're on a mission to grow. And you can join.
We’re out on an exciting journey and are always on the look for talented, highly motivated people who are passionate about collaboration, innovation and education for sustainable customer success.
CPG Nordics are looking for a Sales Representative Norway with expertise in seamless resin flooring solutions. As our Sales Representative in Norway, you will mainly specialize in seamless resin floors and waterproofing, representing our brands Flowcrete and Vandex.
However, as a member of Construction Products Group, you will also be an ambassador for our complete brand portfolio. To succeed in this role you will therefore need to have an interest for, and understanding of our complete offering to be able to find business opportunities that match our offering, beyond flooring and waterproofing solutions.
As a Sales Representative in Norway, you will specialize in our brands Flowcrete and Vandex, as well as being a generalist representative for CPG and its complete brand and product portfolio. Your main objective will be to drive and grow sales in Norway within your area of expertise.
- Grow sales in the region
- Discover and direct business opportunities to colleagues within the Group
- Continuously grow CPG’s recognition in Norway
- Promote and sell resin flooring products and systems to applicators
- Train applicators and end users in new installation techniques and products
- Identify key stakeholders of decision makers and other influencers
Your Key Responsibilities
- Drive sales growth and profitability
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential of new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Who You Are
We believe that you are a highly motivated person with lots of energy. You are confident in working on all levels at a building site and always strive to set goals for the region. You naturally make informed, intelligent decisions and push for the extra mile. You are an open-minded person with good communication skills and an excellent team player that truly understands the value of working together.
Working Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience within B2B sales
- Understand and have knowledge of reading drawings
- Understand the processes at a construction site
- Strong English, both written and verbal
- Fluent in Norwegian, both written and verbal
- This role requires frequent travel to Sweden
Send your application with CV and personal letter to Siri@flowcrete.com. or visit either of our Linkedin pages to use the Easy Apply function. Selection is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about this position you are more than welcome to contact Siri Cathrine Lunde, General Manager Flowcrete Norway.
+47 993 446 46
About Our Group
Construction Products Group has 1,500 employees across Europe and is part of RPM International Inc. — one of the world’s leading construction products companies for both the industrial and consumer segments. RPM is headquartered in Medina, Ohio (USA) and is listed on the New York stock exchange.
Uppskattade du detta inlägg? Klicka nedan för att dela med ditt nätverk:
För mer information ring +46 31 57 00 10 eller besök oss på webben www.flowcrete.se.
Information till redaktörer
Flowcrete är ett världsledande produktvarumärke inom fogfria golv. Varumärket marknadsförs och säljs på den skandinaviska marknaden av Tremco CPG Sweden AB och Tremco CPG Norway AS, som är en del av Construction Products Group Europe.
Tremco CPG Sweden AB har sitt huvudkontor i Kungälv i Västra Götaland.